VP-330 Vocoder Plus Replication
Roland Boutique VP-03 Vocoder reproduces the sound of the world -renowned VP-330 Vocoder Plus . In addition to the authentic sonic and visual replication, the Boutique VP-03 Vocoder offers a USB interface for MIDI and audio, 16 chord memory setups and a voice step sequencer. The original Roland VP-330 shaped the sound of electronic music with its distinctive sound: robot-like voice sounds, surreal choirs and expressive synthesizer sounds - the new Roland Boutique VT-03 Vocoder can do all of this.
Sound generation and vocoder of the VP-330 Plus recreated
The string synthesis and circuitry of the Roland Boutique VP-03 Vocoder is based on the original structure of the VP-330 Plus Vocoder. The included microphone allows for easy connection and instant vocoder fun. In order to be able to play the vocoder meaningfully, an external midi note signal is required, or a connection to the K-25m keyboard frame (not included). Internally, 16 user chords can be saved, which can be used to play complex chords with one finger.
new step sequencer for even more possibilities of expression:
In addition to the functions of the VP-330, the VP-03 includes a new type of voice step sequencer, which allows the assignment of single notes, chords or voices to the 16 available steps. Up to 6 notes can be controlled per step. The result is rhythmic grooves that give the VP-03 an unexpected dynamic. Numerous functions allow you to change the step order within the sequence, leading to unpredictable and inspiring results. Thanks to the integrated backup/restore function, sequences can be easily transferred to a computer via USB.
Analog or digital output of the sounds
As with all Roland Boutique instruments, the high-resolution audio signals (24bit/96kHz) can either be tapped off in analog form or streamed digitally via USB.
- Chord memory: 16
- Knobs: VOLUME, TUNE, TIME, PITCH SET, AUTO/OFF/MANUAL
- Sliders: DIRECT MIC, HUMAN VOICE, STRINGS, RATE, DELAY TIME, DEPTH, LEVEL, ENSEMBLE, TONE (Vocoder & Strings), ATTACK (Human Voice & Strings) , RELEASE
- Ribbon controllers: C1, C2
- Switches: PLUG-IN POWER (MIC), VOCODER ON/OFF, MALE 8', FEMALE 4', ENSEMBLE, STRINGS, MEMORY, step button 1-16, PLAY/STOP
- Effects: ENSEMBLE (chorus)
- Step Sequencer: 16 steps, 16 patterns, 6 notes per step, Sampling Voice (100 ms)
- Indicators: Peak LED, Signal LED
- Connectors: MIC IN jack & XLR, PHONES Stereo mini jack, OUTPUT Stereo mini jack, MIDI (IN, OUT), USB port: Micro-B type (Audio, MIDI)
- Power supply: Battery (AA, LR6) x 4, USB bus power
- Current consumption: 500mA (USB bus power)
- Dimensions: 300x128x46mm
- Weight: (including batteries, without Boutique Dock) 940 g
- Optional Accessories: Boutique Dock: DK-01, K-25m Keyboard, 4 x Batteries