Phonic ZX4 - 4 Zone Mixer - Mikser
ZX4 four-zone mixers offer three stereo line inputs, one paging microphone input with 2-band EQ and ducking depth control, and an emergency input. Four zone outputs provide maximum zone coverage and a mono "utility" output is also included for areas such as restrooms and foyers.
Zone and utility outputs all have individual source selectors and level controls, while two zones are stereo/mono selectable. Each zone can select between any of three input sources. When the microphone is in use all zones broadcast the signal, however the sound level is determined by the microphone volume level and ducking depth. The utility output can select from any one of three source inputs or the microphone.
An emergency interface allows for insertion of an emergency paging system or microphone. In the case of an emergency, all sources are automatically overridden and the emergency message is broadcast to all zones and the utility area. The ZX4 zone mixers are 1 RU rack mountable units.
- Three stereo RCA line inputs with individual trim controls
- Paging microphone input and 1/4" TRS emergency input for emergency message broadcasting
- Three stereo and one mono zone outputs with independent source select switches and level controls
- Microphone ducking depth and EQ controls
- Utility output provides audio to general utility areas (foyers, restrooms, etc.)
- Utility output source selectable
- Stereo/Mono switch on zone 1 and 2
- Remote level controls can be wired to the four zones for applications requiring remote adjustment of audio levels