- Multi-step boom and cymbal tilters allow for convenient positioning
- Three-tiered height adjustment increases flexibility in cymbal positioning and collapses further for compact storage
- Knurled hideaway boom arm offers a simple storage functionality when not in use
- Concave double-braced legs shape increases durability
- Rubber non-slip feet for added stability
- Tilter: Multi-Step Boom Tilter
- Legs: Double-Braced
- Feet: Slip-Proof
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Product Code: B400
The Mapex B400 Boom Cymbal Stand, Chrome is a three-tiered height adjustable cymbal stand, offering flexibility in cymbal positioning and folds down to a compact size for storage and travel. Multi-step boom and cymbal tilters allow for convenient positioning, allowing you to find your most comfortable height and angle of the cymbal, therefore maximising your playability. This Mapex boom stand features a knurled hideaway boom arm for reliable grip, offering a simple storage functionality when not in use to take up as little room as possible.
A concave double-braced leg shape increases durability and eliminates any unwanted rattling sounds. These legs are fitted with non-slip rubber feet, further increasing the stability of the cymbal stand to let you play confidently.