1000W of power for crisp bass response
At the heart of the WS12 is a 1000W power amplifier which feeds the 12-inch driver. The premium-grade driver is accompanied by a low-noise port tube. The port tube utilises a unique design to ensure that all the air leaving the tube is at the same velocity. This helps to deliver the powerful bass response whilst retaining a clean and tight sound and minimising unwanted noise.
From the studio to the stage
The versatile design of the WS12 makes it ideal for a range of applications. From stereo monitoring alongside studio monitors to sound reinforcement for live PA systems, the WS12 is always ready. With the frequency response ranging down to 23Hz at -10dB, the subwoofer is perfect for bass-driven genres such as Hip-Hop and EDM. It also features a built-in limiter circuit which protects your subwoofer and other equipment from unsafe voltage levels.
Robust plywood construction with built-in DSP
The compact yet robust design is perfect for fitting underneath desks or providing unobtrusive sound reinforcement for the stage. The frame of the subwoofer is constructed from thick 18mm plywood, delivering maximum protection for the internal components and improved durability. It even features integrated handles making it easy to transport.
The rear of the cabinet houses a range of built-in controls. The integrated DSP section allows you to dial-in your settings with maximum precision. You can cater to any space using the gain adjustment and selectable crossovers. You can even incorporate a footswitch for bypassing the sub, perfect for troubleshooting and/or mixing and mastering.
- 1000W onboard power amplifier
- 128dB SPL for voluminous and precise sound reproduction
- Rear of cabinet features DSP controls for crossovers, polarity and gain adjustment
- 12-inch, high-excursion driver
- Ideal for use with Kali Audio Studio Monitors
- Create a 5.1 system or use them with studio monitors for mixing and mastering
- Easy to use dip switches for configuring specific applications
- Powered: Yes
- Amplifier Class: D
- Continuous Power: 500W
- Peak Power: 1000W
- Driver Size: 12 Inches
- Frequency Response: (-10dB) 23Hz - 160 Hz
- Frequency Range: (+/-3 dB) 30Hz - 160Hz
- Crossover: User-Selectable; see pages 11-12
- Max SPL: 123dB
- Unbalanced Inputs: Stereo RCA
- Balanced Inputs: Stereo TRS/XLR Combi Jack
- TRS/XLR Input Sensitivity: (+4 dBu) 106dB SPL @1m for +4dBu (1.23VRMS) input
- RCA Input Sensitivity: (-10 dBV) 106dB SPL @1m for -10dBV (0.316VRMS) input
- Balanced Outputs: Stereo XLR
- Other Inputs/Outputs: 1/4-Inch Footswitch Input
- Enclosure: 18mm Plywood
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 19 Inches (48.3cm) x 17 Inches (43.2cm) x 16 Inches (40.7cm)
- Weight: 27 kg (58 lbs)