Make professional audio/video recordings everywhere you go
Now anyone can make high-quality stereo recordings while on the move: Introducing iRig Mic Field, the pocket-sized digital stereo microphone for Apple’s range of Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
iRig Mic Field combines high-quality components and unparalleled portability with a unique form factor. iRig Mic Field packs a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter, a 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate, a 115 dB maximum SPL rating and a low-noise/high-definition pre-amp into an enclosure that’s small enough to slip easily into your pocket. Now you can get that high-quality stereo sound anytime and anywhere. With iRig Mic Field, you can get a mic that’s half the price of comparable microphones that cost and weigh twice as much and lack the flexibility of audio and video support.
You can think of these digital Leslie models as providing actual audio recordings of the real cabinets, they are much more than an emulation algorithm!
- Digital stereo field-recording mic that connects to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch via Lightning connector
- Lightweight and pocketable design
- Rotates 90° for optimal audio/video positioning and locks in place with comfortable to use controls
- Great for music recording, video shoots or any field recording application
- Integrated headphone output for immediate real-time audio monitoring
- Gain control and multicolor LED indicator for easy and accurate level adjustment
- 2 high-quality cardioid electret condenser capsules
- 24-bit, 44.1 - 48 kHz A/D conversion
- Elegant design with black finish