High-end sound without the high-end price
Linear frequency response. Zero coloration. Transparency. Headroom. To hear the truth, you need reference speakers that offer up. And if you work in a home or small studio you have even greater challenges, from the lack of space on your desk to the “less than ideal” position of your audio workstation, typically placed against a wall.
Now, with iLoud Micro Monitor, you can hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world, iLoud Micro Monitor provides you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and does so in every listening environment, especially in home and project studios. Sound too good to be true? Read on…
Ideal for small studios
Most home studios offer less than ideal space when working on audio and often resemble just a desk with a computer and speakers beside it placed against a wall. Most speakers are not designed for these small environments and sound boomy and undefined, but iLoud Micro Monitors have been designed to be the best possible reference monitor in these challenging “small room” situations.
iLoud Micro Monitor’s small footprint saves space on your desktop and ensures closer placement to your ears thus minimizing room reflections. Plus, its internal DSP offers various EQ settings for optimizing bass and treble response as well as position compensation — this lets you switch between a “free field” and “desktop” setup effortlessly.
You can also position iLoud Micro Monitor at two angles of inclination thanks to the integrated isolation base that guarantees further mechanical de-coupling and purer sound. With these features you can optimize your listening experience to suit the characteristics of the room you’re working in, therefore always ensuring that you’re working in the audio the sweet spot.
iLoud Micro Monitors also feature an integrated mic stand thread (UNC 3/8”-16) so you can easily place them on any regular pair of mic stands giving you the best possible monitoring conditions in the smallest places without adding expensive accessories.
Superior monitoring, superior metering
iLoud Micro Monitor also gives you the T-RackS 5 Metering Suite for free upon registration. This broadcast-ready suite provides you with precision Peak, RMS and Dynamic Range meters, spectogram, real-time analyzer, phase and correlation meters and more. It’s a couple set of tools to manage all the aspects of your audio material with reference-class accurary. This convenient plug-in can be inserted on your master bus or any single track so your metering is as professional as your monitoring.
You can easily use iLoud Micro Monitor with all your favorite gear. Sending an audio signal to it couldn’t be easier. It has inputs for both RCA and 1/8” connectors, and it can also receive audio via Bluetooth from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The first monitor that can travel with you
Because iLoud Micro Monitors are the smallest - and lightest (1.7kg / 60.7oz) - monitors in the world, you can now for the first time ever have a true reference monitor system everywhere you go.
If you do productions on the go, you will now have a travel companion that will give you trustworthy sound anywhere — just pack them into your gigbag or backpack with your laptop and go.
In the bag
To protect your iLoud Micro Monitor when you’re carrying it around, you can order the iLoud Micro Monitor Travel Bag, a durable, 100% polyester case featuring a stitched-in iLoud Micro Monitor logo, adjustable straps and a zippered pouch for cables and other small items.
Size: 11.8" (30cm) x 7.8" (20cm) x 7.1" (18cm)
Professional reference-quality sound
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP, controlled diffraction / low resonance enclosure and time-aligned crossover, deliver superior audio with ultra-linear frequency response.
- Powerful Class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS) provides plenty of headroom with lightning-fast transient response.
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port produces “best in class” bass response down to 55Hz.
- High-quality woofer and tweeter — like ones found in high-end systems — without the high-end price.
- The smallest footprint of any reference quality studio monitor system.
- Fits anywhere — provides high-definition monitoring in the tightest spaces.
- Can be placed closer to you than other monitors reducing the effects of room reflections and standing waves.
- The first monitor system you can easily carry with you anywhere you go.
Flexible placement and connections
- Desktop or monitor stand placement with selectable EQ correction and adjustable integrated isolation base optimized for your setup.
- Mounts on regular mic stands for free-field positioning with no need for additional accessories.
- Wired connection with 1/8” stereo mini-jack and RCA inputs for recording, mixing and mastering.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for listening to your music anywhere.