Want to add a bit of extra texture? Engage the modulation section and choose between square and triangle waves. The depth or rate can be controlled via the expression pedal input. And speaking of expressing yourself, you can use an expression pedal to control the amount of delay as well as the amount of feedback. If you're familiar with analog delays, you'll understand what an awesome creative tool having expressive control over the feedback circuit is, as you can instantly conjure spiraling feedback at your leisure.
But the Deluxe Memory Boy doesn't stop there! An FX loop lets you color only the delayed signal with an additional effects pedal. Let it sink in for a minute; imagine what you can do with that! Octave pedals, fuzz pedals, ring modulators — drop anything you want into the FX loop and add your signature style to your sound. The Deluxe Memory Boy does all this and more! Get one on your pedalboard today!
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy Features at a Glance:
- Tap tempo
- Tap divide timing subdivisions
- Expression pedal input for flexible control
- Triangle- and square-wave modulation, with adjustable rate and depth for superior chorus, vibratos, and sweeps
- Total analog bucket brigade design
- Built-in FX loop
- Pedal Type:Analog Delay
- Max Delay Time:0.7 seconds (700ms)
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (return)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (main out), 1 x 1/4" (send)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (expression)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:2 lbs.