A stage condenser for any source
The wireless ATM350 goes where other mics fear to tread — like inside the bell of a screaming trumpet or atop a rock drum kit. Even at high SPLs, this low-profile condenser microphone presents a crisp, quick, balanced image on brass instruments, woodwinds, piano, drums, and strings. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup from the rear and sides for effective feedback rejection, while its in-line 80Hz highpass filter cleans up handling noise for a cleaner mix.
Versatile 5" gooseneck mount
The ATM350UcW's clip mount clamps directly onto the bell of a horn, the hoop of a drum, or the soundhole of a guitar. It tightens by hand for non-slip performance, using rubber contact points to minimize instrument damping and sympathetic vibrations.
Violin mount and carrying case add value
In addition to the mic and clip mount, the Audio-Technica ATM350UcW includes a hook-and-loop bridge mount for violins and along with a carrying case for protection in transit. If you're looking for consistent sound from night to night as well as wireless freedom, Sweetwater recommends the Audio-Technica ATM350UcW.
Audio-Technica ATM350UcW Wireless Cardioid Condenser Microphone Package:
- Wireless clip-on microphone system
- Compatible with Audio-Technica UniPak wireless transmitters
- 5" gooseneck provides a range of on- and off-axis miking options
- Clip mount and violin mount reduce stands onstage
- Handles high SPLs without overloading
- Faithfully captures brass, woodwinds, strings, drums, and piano
- Cardioid pickup pattern elicits a natural sound with minimal feedback
- In-line 80Hz highpass filter fights handling noise
- Carry case protects the mic in transit
- 55" locking 4-pin cable and carry case also included