Audio-Technica’s omnidirectional AT899cH is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 55" (1.4 m) Cable permanently attached to mic
- Rugged 4-pin cH-style screw-down connector provides secure connection to Audio-Technica body-pack wireless transmitter